The pace and scale of technological development in recent years has been incredible. Robots, artificial intelligence, virtual realities and neurotechnology are no longer science fiction and, in many parts of the world, technology is completely embedded into everyday life.
This means that companies need to keep up to speed with the ever-changing landscape and the new regulations that are introduced as a result.
Our Information Technology practice is one of the few stand-alone ‘pure’ technology practices, which is unrivalled in its combination of genuine specialism with full service solutions across the whole range of innovative technologies.
We regularly advise on innovative and significant projects, and given the depth of our expertise, we have a thorough understanding of all the business and legal issues you face.
We have a proven track record across all operational and strategic areas of our clients’ businesses, from innovative start-ups through to the most celebrated global brands in the sector.
Key services include:
- Cloud computing
- Digital Media
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Software, development, licensing and maintenance agreements
- IP related technology issues
- Domain name disputes, including cyber-squatting
- E-commerce strategies, law and regulation, including internet transactions, encryption, consumer protection, spam
- Data protection and Cybersecurity
- Technology merger & acquisitions
- Technology disputes and litigation
- Software anti-piracy
- Website development, hosting and operating agreements
- Website terms & conditions
- Website content
- Technology projects and contracts
“IT expert Alexandros Koliothomas impresses clients with his
integrity, reliability and effectiveness”
Chambers & Partners Europe, 2015