We offer comprehensive advice with respect to the protection of industrial designs. Industrial designs are what make an article attractive and appealing: hence, they add to the commercial value of a product and increase its marketability.
We are experienced in all aspects of design law, both on national and European level. We provide strategy development services, file and prosecute design applications and manage registration portfolios. We regularly advise clients in relation to both their proposed designs and third party rights.
We are also experts in enforcing design rights (both registered and unregistered) before the courts, including handling complex design disputes when required.
Key design services include:
- Design clearance for use searches
- Filing and prosecuting registered design applications (on national and European level)
- Invalidity actions and appeals
- Design disputes & litigation in Greece and EU courts
- Design portfolio management
- Design licensing
- Design strategy & advice