We are heading for a future where digital business will be the norm.
As more of day to day business are conducted via digital mediums, and as technologies rapidly evolve and advance so do the challenges and threats raised.
As organisations move towards being digital businesses, it will become more imperative that they incorporate cybersecurity beyond IT control into their own infrastructures and services. Thus, cybersecurity is becoming an increasingly central facet and a key corporate governance issue for all organizations, irrespective of sector or size.
We approach cyber as a corporate governance risk, and advise on the full spectrum of cyber issues.
We offer comprehensive advice on the challenges and opportunities presented by all angles of cybersecurity.
Together with a network of trusted associates, forensic IT and cybersecurity consultants, PR agencies and other relevant experts, we are in a position to provide a holistic response to cybersecurity issues.
Key services include:
- Cybersecurity compliance programmes, including NIS compliance
- Cyber risk management and advisory, including drafting policies and procedures
- Protection of confidential information
- Resilience programmes
- Internet safety
- Computer crime
- Data protection and privacy
- Information management
- Data breach responses
- Analyzing breaches
- Investigating incidents
- Litigating data security breach actions
- Contracting with customers, service providers, and affiliates